Subject: [COSE] 5 or 6 recipient algorithm classes?

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 16:33:32 -0700

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-msg-06#section-5.1.1 says that
a "short summary of the six recipient algorithm classes" will be listed and
then follows with a list of five items. I'm no mathematician but that
doesn't seem correct to me.

I'm no wordsmith either but, in that same section, shouldn't "the CEK is
encrypted in the recipient's public key" be something more like "the CEK is
encrypted with the recipient's public key"?

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 08:38:22 +0900

There used to be six there, but I combined two of them together.

Yes with probably reads better.

Jim

From: COSE [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Brian Campbell
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 8:34 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [COSE] 5 or 6 recipient algorithm classes?

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-msg-06#section-5.1.1 says that a "short summary of the six recipient algorithm classes" will be listed and then follows with a list of five items. I'm no mathematician but that doesn't seem correct to me. 

I'm no wordsmith either but, in that same section, shouldn't "the CEK is encrypted in the recipient's public key" be something more like "the CEK is encrypted with the recipient's public key"?