Subject: [COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-msg-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 14:23:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Encoded Message Syntax
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-msg-08.txt
	Pages           : 89
	Date            : 2015-11-22

Abstract:
   Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) is data format designed
   for small code size and small message size.  There is a need for the
   ability to have the basic security services defined for this data
   format.  This document specifies procesing for signatures, message
   authentication codes, and encryption using CBOR.  This document also
   specifies a represention for cryptographic keys using CBOR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-msg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-msg-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cose-msg-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 18:07:47 -0800

This version addressed most of the editorial comments that have been placed
in the issue tracker on github along with some of the technical issues.  At
this time there are 12 issues that I have not labeled as being, in my mind,
completed.

Jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: COSE [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2015 2:24 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-msg-08.txt
> 
> 
>  This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption
Working
> Group of the IETF.
> _______________________________________________
> COSE mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cose

---

From: Justin Richer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 21:43:36 -0500

Everyone,

Please review the change set and check to make sure that everything marked Complete in the issues tracker is fully addressed by this revision:

https://github.com/cose-wg/cose-issues/labels/Complete <https://github.com/cose-wg/cose-issues/labels/Complete>

In particular, Mike, since you submitted these issues into the tracker, please comment if any of them are not adequately covered. 

The chairs will close any non-contentious issues after one week.

Thank you,

 — Justin, your COSE chair

> On Nov 22, 2015, at 9:07 PM, Jim Schaad <[email-masked]> wrote:
>