Subject: [COSE] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on charter-ietf-cose-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 21:25:37 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-cose-01-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-cose/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess the text following

"The standards progression work will focus on:"

needs to include "the resolution of any Errata" (currently in the 8152 case
open Erratum #5066 - maybe more might turn up) as per RFC6410

Also ANAMA should be ANIMA?

"The specification of algorithms in COSE is limited to
those in RFCs or active IETF WG documents."

Should this include IRTF RG documents as well since draft-mcgrew-hash-sigs is a
CFRG document?