Subject: [COSE] Call for agenda items IETF 105

From: ivaylo petrov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 16:43:50 +0200

Dear all,

The final agenda for IETF 105 has been published at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/agenda.html and as you could see
there, COSE will be meeting on Friday July 26th from 12:20 to 13:50, during
Afternoon session I in room Van Horne.

If you'd like a slot to present a draft, please send a request to the
chairs (cc) by Friday July 12th. Please provide the following information:

Draft name
Presenter name
Remote vs. Local presentation
Expected duration
Objective of the discussion

Any WG draft not being discussed/presented needs a status update sent to
the list before the meeting as well.

As always - we would appreciate your help in taking notes and jabber, so
please do volunteer!

Looking forward to seeing you all in Montreal,

Best regards,
- Matthew and Ivaylo
COSE Chairs