Subject: [COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-countersign-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 12:30:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE): Countersignatures
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-countersign-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-09-04

Abstract:
   Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) is a data format designed
   for small code size and small message size.  CBOR Object Signing and
   Encryption (COSE) defines a set of security services for CBOR.  This
   document defines a countersignature algorithm along with the needed
   header parameters and CBOR tags for COSE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-countersign/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-cose-countersign-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/