Subject: [COSE] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-cose-x509-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 23:44:41 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-cose-x509-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-x509/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to add my thanks to Jim Schaad for this document, and for all of
his other contributions to the IETF.

--

Section 1 includes a GitHub URL where the reader can find examples.  Is this
acceptable as a permanent reference?

Section 2:

* "... will evaluate and process of X.509 certificates ..." -- remove "of"?

* "... and be configured use ..." -- add "to"?

* The first paragraph of the "x5t" bullet seems to have a couple of sentences
smashed together at the end.

* Has the note about the AD Review comments in this section been resolved?