Subject: [COSE] COSE interim meetings

From: Ivaylo Petrov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 23:09:19 +0100

Dear all,

As we have previously discussed, the chairs believe the working group will
benefit from having some extra time, in order to better advance its work.
That includes at least working on CBOR Encoding of X.509 Certificates and
the CounterSignature documents. Our understanding is that people
consider meeting once per month an optimal solution. For that reason we
have requested 3 interim meetings before the next IETF meeting, each with a
duration of 1 hour. In order to comply with the notice period for an
interim and considering that the end of the year might be a difficult time
to organize such a meeting, we requested the December meeting to be on 16th
at 16:00 UTC. The other meetings are currently scheduled for 20/01/2020 and
17/02/2020 respectively. Based on past experience, we expect those time
slots to be acceptable for the participants, but in case anyone has
concerns with those, please let us know and we will look for ways to
address them.

Thank you,

- Matthew and Ivaylo
COSE WG Chairs