Subject: [COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-countersign-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 07:38:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE): Countersignatures
        Authors         : Jim Schaad
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-countersign-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2020-12-16

Abstract:
   Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) is a data format designed
   for small code size and small message size.  CBOR Object Signing and
   Encryption (COSE) defines a set of security services for CBOR.  This
   document defines a countersignature algorithm along with the needed
   header parameters and CBOR tags for COSE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-countersign/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-cose-countersign-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cose-countersign-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 10:43:53 -0500

Jonathan Hammell provided the examples.

I made some editorial clean up.  For example, the tables now fit in 73 columns.

I think that the document is now ready for WG Last Call.  Hopefully, the examples will be confirmed to be correct by others.

Russ

> On Dec 16, 2020, at 10:38 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> COSE mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cose