Subject: [COSE] Fwd: interim-2021-cose-03 interim approved

From: Ivaylo Petrov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 14:43:15 +0200

Dear all,

As we discussed during our IETF, the chairs believe the working group will
benefit from having some extra time, in order to better advance its work.
That includes at least working on IANA registration policies, CBOR Encoding
of X.509 Certificates and the x509 document. Our understanding is that
people consider meeting once per month an optimal solution. For that reason
we will be requesting 3 interim meetings before the next IETF meeting, each
with a duration of 1 hour. In order to comply with the notice period for an
interim and considering that the end of the year might be a difficult time
to organize such a meeting, we requested the April meeting to be on 14th at
15:00 UTC. The other meetings are expected to be scheduled for 12/05/2021
and 23/06/2021 respectively (unless there are any objections). Based on
past experience, we expect those time slots to be acceptable for the
participants, but in case anyone has concerns with those, please let us
know and we will look for ways to address them.

Thank you,

- Mike, Matthew and Ivaylo
COSE WG Chairs

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: IETF Meeting Session Request Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed 31 Mar 2021 at 14:28
Subject: interim-2021-cose-03 interim approved
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

An interim meeting for  has been approved or does not require additional
approval.
A message has been sent to the secretariat requesting the interim be
announced.

---------------------------------------------------------
 Name:
Session Requester:

Meeting Type: Virtual Meeting

Session 1:

Date: 2021-04-14
Start Time: 15:00 GMT
Duration: 01:00
Remote Participation Information:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4f1e50703a32dcb480db4982e8a09042
Agenda Note:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4f1e50703a32dcb480db4982e8a09042

---------------------------------------------------------

-- 
*Ivaylo Petrov*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).

It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third
party, without the written consent of the sender.

If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender
immediately by email and delete the message and any file attached to it.
Thank you!