Subject: [COSE] CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (cose) WG Virtual Meeting: 2021-10-12

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 09:32:07 -0700

The CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (cose) WG will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2021-10-12 from 17:00 to 18:00 Europe/Zurich (15:00 to 16:00 UTC).

Agenda:
Preliminary agenda

- kid supports ints
- x509 and -bis documents advancement
- cbor-encoded-cert-02

Information about remote participation:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6b66a43453dc56d79470f8cbee292bca

---

From: Ivaylo Petrov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 21:35:44 +0200

Dear all,

We believe the working group might benefit from an interim meeting to
discuss some of the topics raised recently on the mailing list as well
as to try to make progress on some of the pending WG deliverables. We
have aimed to position the meeting in such a way that it should not be
in conflict with other known activities and it will allow us to have
some more time before the next IETF for follow-ups on the discussions.
In case this time does not work for you, please let us know and we
will consider moving the meeting (for example a week later). If you
believe other topics than the ones mentioned in the preliminary agenda
should be discussed, please also let us know!

Thanks,
Mike, Matthew and Ivaylo,
COSE chairs

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 6:32 PM IESG Secretary <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> COSE mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cose