Subject: Re: [EAI] ASCII escapes for Unicode characters

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 06:50:36 +0100

John C Klensin wrote:

 [http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klensin-unicode-escapes]
> With the concurrence of the ADs, discussion has been directed
> to the [email-masked] list.   If you have comments,
> please direct them to that list and _not_ to either of these
> two lists.

Please propose an _unmoderated_ list for the discussion of this
draft.  The topic is also interesting for COSMOGOL because it
was recently discussed there, for LTRU because we intentionally
picked the &#x102345; style there, and maybe it's also relevant
for I-D.phillips-record-jar

Frank

_______________________________________________
Cosmogol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cosmogol

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 06:50:36 +0100

John C Klensin wrote:

Frank