Subject: Proposed charter for the hypothetical Working Group

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:57:39 +0100

I've attended Thomas Narten's tutorial "Bringing new work to the IETF"
and he strongly suggested to have a proposed charter ready *before*
the BoF (he gives the same advice in his
draft-narten-successful-bof-02.txt ("Considerations for Having a
Successful BOF").

I'm not sure that our project is ready for a WG right now (I would
love so but I'm not sure) but it costs nothing to present a proposed
charter so here it is.

Flames are welcome as long as they are either:

1) "We need no charter at all"

2) "Here are the patches I suggest"

_______________________________________________
Cosmogol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cosmogol

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:47:20 +0100

> 2) "Here are the patches I suggest"

Flame:  Where's the proposed FSM charter ?

Something on the way to GMaNe removed what you
attached, or you sent it without the proposal :-)

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:01:01 +0100

On Sun, Mar 18, 2007 at 08:47:20PM +0100,
 Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]> wrote 

> Flame:  Where's the proposed FSM charter ?

Attached.
 
> Something on the way to GMaNe removed what you attached,

No, the problem was between the chair and the keyboard.