Subject: [Crisp] iris-05 drafts

From: Marcos Sanz/Denic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:31:53 +0100

All,

the new -05 versions of the iris-core, iris-beep and iris-dreg drafts were 
submitted last Sunday to the IETF secretariat. In the meantime, the HTML 
versions and the diffs from the -04 can be visited at:

http://www.denic.de/media/html/
draft-ietf-crisp-iris-beep-05-from-4diff.html
http://www.denic.de/media/html/draft-ietf-crisp-iris-beep-05.html
http://www.denic.de/media/html/
draft-ietf-crisp-iris-core-05-from-4diff.html
http://www.denic.de/media/html/draft-ietf-crisp-iris-core-05.html
http://www.denic.de/media/html/
draft-ietf-crisp-iris-dreg-05-from-4diff.html
http://www.denic.de/media/html/draft-ietf-crisp-iris-dreg-05.html

Regards,
Marcos

_______________________________________________
Crisp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/crisp