Subject: [Crisp] last call draft-ietf-crisp-iris-areg-11.txt

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 09:57:19 -0700 (PDT)

This is the second WGLC and hopefully the last WGLC for 
draft-ietf-crisp-iris-areg-11.txt: "IRIS - An Address Registry (areg) Type 
for the Internet Registry Information Service."

Last time we had split out a section into 
draft-ietf-crisp-iris-areg-urires-01.txt that discussed "URI resolution, 
the process of determining which directory server to query for a given 
resource."  People didn't like that and so the method was changed a bit to 
a RECOMMEND and brought back into the main doc.

Other small changes/edits were made. If the authors wish to clarify my 
summary of differences, please do. :)

So please review the doc and send comments to the list. If all goes well, 
we may be able to send this up to the IESG before Paris.

WGLC will last till, oh, June 10.

thanks!
April

_______________________________________________
Crisp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/crisp