Subject: [Crisp] Protocol Action: 'A Common Schema for Internet Registry Information Service Transfer Protocols' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:00:54 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'A Common Schema for Internet Registry Information Service Transfer 
   Protocols '
   <draft-ietf-crisp-iris-common-transport-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Cross Registry Information Service 
Protocol Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Ted Hardie and Lisa Dusseault.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-crisp-iris-common-transport-05.txt

Technical Summary
 
   This document describes an XML Schema for use by Internet Registry
   Information Service (IRIS) application transfer protocols that share
   common characteristics.  It describes common information about the
   transfer protocol, such as version, supported extensions, and
   supported security mechanisms.
 
Working Group Summary
 
 The working group came to consensus to publish this document.  There
  were comments during IETF Last Call, and the document has been updated.
 
Protocol Quality
 
   This document was reviewed for the IESG by Ted Hardie.  The document
   Shepherd is April Marine.

Note to RFC Editor
 
In the IANA Considerations section, please add the following text 
before the Schema:

Updates or changes to this Schema require a document that UPDATES or 
OBSOLETES this document.

_______________________________________________
Crisp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/crisp