Subject: [Crisp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hardie-iris-arpa-00.txt

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 08:48:33 -0800

Just in case anyone is still monitoring this list, I'd like to draw your
attention to this draft.

Ted

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 2:08 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-hardie-iris-arpa-00.txt
To: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-hardie-iris-arpa-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ted Hardie and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-hardie-iris-arpa
Revision:       00
Title:          Iris.arpa is Deprecated
Document date:  2018-01-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          3
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardie-iris-arpa-
00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-iris-arpa/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-iris-arpa-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardie-iris-
arpa-00

Abstract:
   This document requests that iris.arpa and areg.iris.arpa be removed
   from the arpa zone.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Jaap Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 12:00:17 +0100

> Just in case anyone is still monitoring this list, I'd like to draw your

I still do.

May I suggest to send this also to the regex list and/or the gtl-tech
list. That is where most of the registry/registrar people are hanging
out nowadays.

	jaap