Subject: [Curdle] Joel Jaeggli's No Objection on charter-ietf-curdle-00-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Joel Jaeggli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 16:40:26 -0800

Joel Jaeggli has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-curdle-00-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-curdle/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

seems like:

The relevant IETF protocols are primarily those protocols that are
standardized
through the IETF and that do not have an active working group, or where
the
working group decides to not take on the work. To be concrete, the
protocols in
scope are Secure Shell (SSH), DNSSEC, PKIX, CMS, XML Digital Signatures
and
potentially Kerberos and JSON.

can be simplified to

The protocols in scope are Secure Shell (SSH), DNSSEC, PKIX, CMS, XML
Digital Signatures and
potentially Kerberos and JSON.

also

As  the CURDLE working group will be handling changes to protocols and
registries some of which include what are now considered outdated 
algorithm
options, the working group can also choose to propose deprecation of
such
algorithms.

The CURDLE working group will be handling changes to protocols and
registries some of which include what are now considered outdated 
algorithm
options, and may propose deprecation of such algorithms.