Subject: [Curdle] CURDLE status

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 22:15:23 -0400

Hi,

The following drafts are in WGLC and seems to have reached consensus. If
you think otherwise, please provide your feed backs as soon as possible.
These draft are expected to be moved forward to the IESG next week.

    - https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info/
    - https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-rsa-sha2/
    -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-des-des-des-die-die-die/
    - https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2/

The following drafts under reviews. Feel free to provide comments and
update these drafts so they can be ready for WGLC by the end of the month.

    - https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2/
    -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-dh-group-exchange/
    - https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry/

Yours,
Daniel