Subject: [Curdle] Roman Danyliw's Yes on draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 11:15:32 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-16: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) Section 1.  Per '[RFC4345] specifies and allocates the "arcfour-128" and
"arcfour-256" ciphers for SSH', RFC4345 seems to call these allocations
“arcfour128” and “arcfour256” (no hyphen).

(2) Editorial
-- Abstract.  Editorial.  s/Therefore, this document formally moves to Historic
RFC4345/Therefore, this document formally moves to  RFC4345 to Historic status/

-- Section 1. s/Historic/Historic status/

-- Section 2. s/The current document updates the status/This document updates
the status/

-- Section 2.  s/The current document updates [RFC4253] Section 6.3/This
document updates [RFC4254 Section 6.3/

-- Section 2.  Typo.  s/weakenesses/weaknesses/