Subject: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 12:17:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Key Exchange (KEX) Method Updates and Recommendations for Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Mark D. Baushke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-15.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-03-17

Abstract:
   This document is intended to update the recommended set of key
   exchange methods for use in the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol to meet
   evolving needs for stronger security.  This document updates RFC
   4250, RFC 4253, RFC 4432, and RFC 4462.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-15.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/