Subject: [cuss] Virtual interim meeting: WebEx details

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:27:09 +0200

All: here are the WebEx coordinates for joining the CUSS virtual meeting
on Thursday, September 23.

If you want to request a slot on the agenda, please send an email to me
and Vijay by tomorrow, Wed, Sept. 15.

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: CUSS WG
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2010
Time: 4:00 pm, (Reykjavik, GMT)
Meeting Number: 965 854 623
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To start or join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=147318372&UID=483233937&RT=MiMyMA%3D%3D
<https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=147318372&UID=483233937&RT=MiMyMA%3D%3D>

-------------------------------------------------------
Audio conference information
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-699-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=147318372&tollFree=1
<https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=147318372&tollFree=1>

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:965 854 623

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=147318372&UID=483233937&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=ubxBE1ycrLaBg-xfPbw3JhcQbGKTyoiknHmXrJNhG2k=
<https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=147318372&UID=483233937&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=ubxBE1ycrLaBg-xfPbw3JhcQbGKTyoiknHmXrJNhG2k=>

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note
that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of
litigation.

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico