Subject: [cuss] Reminder: Virtual interim in about 75 minutes

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 08:47:08 -0500

Folks: Quick reminder on the virtual interim.  It starts in
about 75 minutes.

Slides, drafts, WebEx coordinates and other information is at:

http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/cuss/cuss-interim/
http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/IETF/cuss/cuss-interim/

It will help to get a couple of minute keepers ahead of the
start of the conference.  So, while I am sure no one will
beat a path to my door to volunteer, those of you who may
want to amble over instead, please do let me (or Enrico)
know.

The jabber room is cuss @ jabber.ietf.org

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/