Subject: [cuss] Virtual interim: Problems with WebEx, can we reschedule tomorrow?

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:19:15 -0500

Folks: We are having problems with WebEx.  Enrico and I have been on the
phone with the IESG secretariat and we could not resolve the problem.

Enrico and I will like to see if it is possible to re-schedule the
meeting tomorrow (Fri) at the same time (1300 GMT).

I realize that this may be inconvenient for some folks, so please
accept our apologies.  Despite the valiant efforts by the IESG
secretariat, we just could not get WebEx to perform.

Can we get a sense on if people are willing to re-schedule for tomorrow?
If preponderance of folks say no, then we will provide some more buffer
time.

Please do let us know as soon as you see this message.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 11:20:28 -0400

Its not ideal, but I can probably make it tomorrow at same time.

	Paul

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:23:06 -0500

> meeting tomorrow (Fri) at the same time (1300 GMT).

Ouch, sorry for the trigger finger ... I meant *1500 GMT*.  Same time
that we were scheduled for today.

Thanks,

- vijay

---

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 11:27:44 -0400

Friday at the same time works for me.

- Alan -

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Vijay K. Gurbani <[email-masked]>wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> cuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cuss
>