Subject: [cuss] Re-scheduled virtual meeting: next week Thursday

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:54:18 -0500

Folks: As you experienced, we were unable to hold our virtual
interim meeting today due to technical difficulties with
WebEx.

Holding it tomorrow is not an option since we did not get
enough yes or no votes to get a quorum*.

So, we will like to re-schedule the virtual meeting next week
Thursday, in the same time slot as the one today would have been.

Topic: CUSS WG
Date: Thursday, September 30, 2010
Time: 3:00 pm (Reykjavik, GMT) / 8:00 am (Los Angeles, PDT) /
       5:00 pm (Berlin, CEST) / 6:00 pm (Helsinki, EEST) /
       10:00 am (Chicago, CDT)
Duration: 2 hours
Meetings materials:
   http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/cuss/cuss-interim/
   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/IETF/cuss/cuss-interim/

WebEx details will follow and we will do our best to make
sure that this one is a go.

Please mark your calendars for next week.

* For those who are interested in numbers, of the 40 registered
  WG attendees, only 6 replied, and out of those only 4 said yes
  for tomorrow.  Thus, this is too short a sample to base a
  decision on.

Thank you,

Vijay K. Gurbani and Enrico Marocco

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 21:03:43 -0400

> Thursday, in the same time slot as the one today would have been.

Works for me

> _______________________________________________
> cuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cuss
>