Subject: [cuss] Status of WG and face-to-face meeting in Quebec City

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 09:08:17 -0500

Folks: We are seriously behind in our deliverables.

While we have made some progress (adopting draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui as
the mechanism draft), we have been remiss in moving other work
ahead on time.  The problem statement and requirements draft
(draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-reqs) was supposed to be sent to IESG by
December 2010.  It is currently in the process of being wrapped
up by the authors.  We hope to initiate WGLC as soon as a new
version is submitted.

We have not even attempted to hold further discussions on our
third deliverable.

Enrico and I would like to organize a face-to-face meeting in
Quebec City to spur the work ahead.  Before Quebec City, we will
also come up with new deadlines for deliverables, since all the
deadlines associated with deliverables right now have either
expired or are too aggressive to meet.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thanks,

Vijay K. Gurbani and Enrico Marocco

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 12:40:53 +0300

Hi,

the level of activity in this WG during the last three months has been
extremely low. Please, resume working on your deliverables as soon as
possible.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

On 19/05/2011 5:08 PM, Vijay K. Gurbani wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> cuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cuss
>