Subject: [cuss] Call for volunteers to review draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-isdn

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 09:02:29 -0600

Folks: We have two documents that need to be processed through
the WG process (the requirements document is with IESG).

draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui (the "mechanism" draft) is being
expert reviewed (Martin Dolly and Shida Schubert) with an eye
towards covering aspects of H-I as well.

Shida has sent in his review [1] and Martin will be doing so shortly.

Once Martin's review is in, Enrico and I will request a new
revision from the authors of draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui, followed by a
larger WGLC.

This leaves us to tackle draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-isdn draft.  No one
has volunteered quite yet to expert review it before a larger WGLC.

Enrico and I will like to have at least one dedicated review of
draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-isdn before we go for a WGLC.  Please let us
know if you are willing to do an expert review.  The review itself
will be due Jan-10-2012.

Thank you,

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/cuss/current/msg00317.html

Vijay K. Gurbani and Enrico Marocco