Subject: [cuss] Call for opinion ends on IANA policy for new packages

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 10:28:44 -0600

<As co-chair>

All: As per the email on the list on Jan 14, 2013 [1], the call for
opinions on whether we proceed with "Standards Action" for '
draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-08 has now expired.

In the absence of any additional communications since [1], it is
understood that we will proceed with "Standards Action".

Enrico and I will like to invite the authors of
draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-08 to release a new version reflecting this
change and other minor changes suggested by the AD.  As soon as the new
version is available, we can move the draft ahead in its current
state of publication requested.

Regarding the ISDN use case, the authors are also invited to release
a new version so we can move this draft ahead.

A final note: we are not meeting f2f in Orlando.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/cuss/current/msg00455.html

Thank you,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/