Subject: [decade] Updated DECADE agenda

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 13:47:09 -0400

I have uploaded the revised agenda to
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/agenda/decade.txt and copied it
below.

-- Rich

DECADE BoF -- IETF 77, Anaheim, CA

Friday, March 26, 2010, 13:00-15:15 Pacific Time

Hilton Anaheim, conference room Redondo

Charter:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/decade/current/msg00175.html 

Chairs: Haibin Song <[email-masked]>

        Richard Woundy <[email-masked]>

1. Agenda bash (5min chairs)

2. Problem statement (20min)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-decade-problem-statement-01 

3. Requirements

 a. Original requirements (20min)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-decade-reqs-04 

 b. Additional requirements (10min)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-00 

4. Survey (15min)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-decade-survey-03 

5. P2P resource control survey (10min)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-decade-resource-control-survey-00 

6. Charter discussion (30min)

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/decade/current/msg00175.html 

7. conclusion and next steps (10min)

---

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:53:19 -0400

Folks,

I have uploaded an updated agenda plus posted an interim version of the
presentation slides.

See:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/agenda/decade.html

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/77/materials.html#wg-decade

-- Rich