Subject: [decade] draft-zhu-decade-additional-requirements

From: 朱潇 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:57:07 +0800

Dear all,

There is a slightly updated version of the decade additional requirements
draft.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-decade-additional-requirements/

Jin Peng, Yunfei Zhang and me are expecting to have a discussion with all of
you.

Any comments are appreciated!

A new version of I-D, draft-zhu-decade-additional-requirements-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Xiao Zhu and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-zhu-decade-additional-requirements
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Additional protocol requirements on DECADE
Creation_date:	 2010-12-27
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:
The DECoupled Application Data Enroute(DECADE)working group is
specifying standardized interfaces for accessing in-network storage
from applications to store, retrieve and manage data. The main object
is to provide a framework that is useful to the applications,
including P2P applications and other data-oriented applications,
possibly related applications that can benefit from accessing in-
network storage. This memo focuses on some requirements such as
request redirecting and so on which are on the central of mobility,
wireless network environment and CDN application. We present these in
this memo as additional requirements that should be considered for
the DECADE architecture and protocol specifications.

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
Best wishes,

Beijing University of Posts & Telecommunications (BUPT)
Zhu Xiao  ( 朱潇 )
E-mail: [email-masked]
mobile:+86 134-8881-9004