Subject: [Detnet-dp-dt] Quick notes from the call

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 12:08:12 -0700

Folks,

Just summarizing the vague APs and steps forward we discussed..

* AP to jouni: drop L2TP and VXLAN due no input
* AP to Lou: The service interface criteria text in the current
   draft needs to be sorted out. Its relation to service definition.
   Discuss on the mailinglist
* AP to Jouni: Initiate the discussion on OAM, timesync on the
   mailing list.
* AP to Greg: post pointers to overlay OAM DT documents to the DT
   mailinglist. Could be useful in the context of DetNet DP OAM
   as well. -> done.
* AP to Norm (and Balazs): initial text for "service definition".
   The slidest serves as a good basis.
* AP to everyone: start filling in the missing summary sections.
   Start from the summaries for the parts of the draft you
   contributed most.
* AP to everyone: go through the draft as a "whole". We need to
   start bringing it together as a complete document.

Other topics. Janos went through the service model slides from
Balazs. Pat noted that the service attributes miss bandwidth.
It was also pointed out that symmetricity of flows can be one
attribute in some cases.

General feeling was that the service model could/should be
described in a separate short document.
@Lou any comments on this?

The timeline for -01 is early June. That gives us one more month to
produce -02 or go for adoption after -01.. depending on the state
of the document in June.

- Jouni