Subject: [Detnet-dp-dt] Some additional minor comments

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 01:04:13 +0200

Hi,

Some additional typos:

- "Addition service definitions" --> "Additional service definitions".
- "The traffic control mechanisms used to deliver QoS for IP
encapsulated DetNet flows is expected to be defined in a future
document" --> "The traffic control mechanisms used to deliver QoS for
IP encapsulated DetNet flows are expected to be defined in a future
document"
- "data plan" --> "data plane"
- "MPLS defines a point-to-point co-routed bidirectional LSP is a
point-to-point" --> "MPLS defines a point-to-point co-
routed bidirectional LSP as a point-to-point"

And minor comments/questions:

- Figure 1 needs to be introduced.
- In Section 7.4, why did we remove mentioning MPLS-TP as one example
to create co-routed bidirectional LSPs?
- Shouldn't we put back a figure in Appendix A? I can try to draft one.

Thanks,

Carlos

---

From: "Jouni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 08:26:32 +0300

Feel free to edit into the master ;)

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Detnet-dp-dt [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano
> Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 02:04 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Detnet-dp-dt] Some additional minor comments
> 
> Hi,
> 
> Some additional typos:
> 
> encapsulated DetNet flows is expected to be defined in a future document"
> --> "The traffic control mechanisms used to deliver QoS for IP
> encapsulated DetNet flows are expected to be defined in a future document"
> - "MPLS defines a point-to-point co-routed bidirectional LSP is a point-
> to-point" --> "MPLS defines a point-to-point co- routed bidirectional LSP
> as a point-to-point"
> 
> - In Section 7.4, why did we remove mentioning MPLS-TP as one example to
> create co-routed bidirectional LSPs?
> _______________________________________________
> Detnet-dp-dt mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet-dp-dt

---

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 17:22:01 +0200

Done for the minor changes.

If time permits and you consider it useful, I can try to give it a try
at doing a new figure for Annex A.

Thanks,

Carlos

On Tue, 2017-06-27 at 08:26 +0300, Jouni wrote:
> > point-