Subject: [Detnet-dp-dt] No call this week

From: "Jouni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 08:30:48 +0300

Folks,

I again have a force majoeure during our normal call hours. Anyway, there's
been good editing on the draft. I'll have my pass over it tomorrow (PDT) and
then I think we are done with it as a DT.

- Jouni

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 17:40:50 -0400

Jouni/all,

    Here's the list of open questions/issues I've noted in comments in
the text:

    <!-- LB: doesn't "Encapsulation" better fit the scope of the current
         document than "Solution"? -->

So the question here is should the draft be titled  "DetNet Data Plane
Encapsulation" since it doesn't encompass a full solution (e.g., due to
lack of description of DetNet traffic service and related wire behavior.)?

    <!-- Jouni: Add Lou as author or contributor -->
Which is at the Editor's discretion.

    <!-- LB: possibly reference new interworking considerations section -->
I believe this was going to at least be an empty section with an editors
note.  It would be good to get this in prior to adoption if it's going
to go in.

    <!-- LB: I think there needs to be more text on how PREF works with
         IPv6 flows. -->
I think this can happen after WG adoption.

That's it,
Lou
On 6/27/2017 1:30 AM, Jouni wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Detnet-dp-dt mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet-dp-dt
>