Subject: [Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 00:51:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking Problem Statement
        Authors         : Norman Finn
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-09-28

Abstract:
   This paper documents the needs in various industries to establish
   multi-hop paths for characterized flows with deterministic properties
   .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 08:56:52 +0000

Dear all:

There was a need for a refresher to maintain the draft active. 

I surfed that to update the authorship and moved the draft from std track to informational, which seems to be the right track if we end up publishing this document. 
I also fixed the nits, mostly unused references, and removed the (now empty) normative reference.

Please let me now if there is an objection to any of these moves, in which case I can always roll back.

Cheers,

Pascal

-----Original Message-----
From: detnet [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: mercredi 28 septembre 2016 09:52
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-01.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
detnet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet