Subject: [Detnet] Milestones changed for detnet WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 10:07:04 -0800

Deleted milestone "WG adoption of use cases".

Deleted milestone "WG adoption of problem statement (with supported
deployments)".

Deleted milestone "WG adoption of architecture document".

Deleted milestone "WG adoption of data plane specification".

Deleted milestone "WG adoption of data flow information model".

Changed milestone "Finalize use cases (informational)", set due date to March
2018 from September 2016, added draft-ietf-detnet-use-cases to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit architecture (Standards Track)", set due date to
April 2018 from November 2016.

Changed milestone "WG adoption of YANG model", set due date to September 2018
from August 2016.

Changed milestone "Finalize problem statement (informational)", set due date
to November 2018 from September 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit data plane specification (Standards Track)", set
due date to November 2018 from January 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit data flow information model (informational)", set
due date to December 2018 from February 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit YANG model (Standards Track)", set due date to
April 2019 from April 2017.

Changed milestone "Re-charter or close", set due date to July 2019 from April
2017.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/detnet/about/