Subject: [Detnet] Deterministic Networking (detnet) WG Virtual Meeting: 2018-02-14

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 08:18:18 -0800

The Deterministic Networking (detnet) Working Group will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2018-02-14 from 15:00 to 17:00 GMT.

Agenda:
We are planning to hold our third virtual interim to discuss the DetNet
Data Plane document,
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol [1]. The intent is
to continue working through open issues on the draft based on revision
01 and where we left off at the previous virtual interims. Contributions
on multiple open items were encouraged at the last interim [5]. The main
focus of this interim is to discuss those contributions.

The meeting will be held February 14 at 1500GMT. We are aiming for a 90
minute meeting, but are scheduling to allow 30 minutes of extra
discussion time if needed. Webex details will be announced when available.

The agenda is less formal than our normal meetings and is:
- Administrativa (chairs)
- Draft status update (authors)
- Contributions to address open issues (contributors)
- Next steps, including future meetings

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-01

[2] IETF 100 open issues:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/slides-100-detnet-3-detnet-data-plane-encapsulation-resolving-open-issues/

[3] IETF 100 open issues - PREF:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/slides-100-detnet-3a-detnet-data-plane-encapsulation-resolving-open-issues-pref/

[4] 1st DetNet Interim:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2018-detnet-01/session/detnet

[5] 2nd DetNet Interim:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2018-detnet-02/session/detnet

Note that low participation is expected from Asia due to the Chinese New
Year; therefore, this slot has been chosen by the main contributors for
this meeting.

Thank you,
DetNet WG Chairs

Information about remote participation:
WebEx details will be announced on the DETNET Mailing List