Subject: [Detnet] DetNet interim possibilities

From: Norman Finn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 17:28:02 +0000

The IEEE 802.1 and 802.3 people be meeting in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania the week of May 21, 2018 for a full 5-day meeting.  This may provide a starting point for arranging a DetNet interim.

http://1.ieee802.org/meetings/

-- Norm

---

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 18:43:04 +0100

Would be good to collect names of WG participants interested to
go to the interim and have them express their preferences and constraints
wrt. time and location. That way its a lot easier to figure out what
would be a good location and time. I remember when we had IETF in
Orlando folks stayed over to IEEE, but then again, it was Orlando.
Not sure how attractive it is even for IEEE participants to extend an
already gruelsome IEEE week with a detnet meeting In Pittsburgh.

> _______________________________________________
> detnet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet