Subject: [Detnet] IETF 101 -- Extended meeting and Slot Requests

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 21:56:14 -0500

Hi,

The IETF agenda has been posted:

     https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/agenda.html

We're scheduled to meet:

FRIDAY, March 23, 2018
    0930-1130  Morning Session I
   1150-1430  Afternoon Session I

The first session will start out as a fairly typical work group 
meeting.  Please send any slot requests to the chairs alias (see above) 
no later than March 5th.  Please include draft names(s), presenter and 
desired slot length.  Keep in mind priority is given to WG drafts and 
other drafts/topics discussed on the mailing list.

As has been discussed in on the list and past interims, during the 
remaining (extended) time we will be focused on discussing and resolving 
data plane open issues.  Please let us know know if you have material to 
review during this part of the session.

Please note the second session ends at 1430 which is 1:10 beyond the 
normal end time

Also don't forget the draft cutoff date, see 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/

Cheers,