Subject: [Detnet] DetNet - TSN workshop tomorrow 8am

From: János Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 12:04:50 +0100

Hi,

The DetNet - TSN workshop starts 8:00am tomorrow in the Chitlada #2 
meeting room on the 2nd floor: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/floor-plan#2nd-floor.

Workshop online agenda and slides:
Live: 
http://ieee802.org/1/tsn/tsn-task-group-agenda/#Sunday_DetNet_8211_TSN_joint_session 

Archive: 
https://1.ieee802.org/november-2018-plenary-meeting-in-bangkok-thailand-tsn-tg-agenda 

We register meeting attendance electronically via https://imat.ieee.org.
If you do not have IEEE account then please create one; it just requires 
basic data.
After logging into IMAT, please select 802 Plenary Session - Nov 2018, 
then C/LM/WG802.1 Attendance, then Sunday.
You MUST be on the IEEE 802 WiFi to be able to register your attendance, 
which is only possible during the meeting.

Best regards,
Janos

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 21:11:07 +0700

Hi Janis,
thank you for the detailed reminder. Quick question Do we start the
discussion at 8:00 am or at 9:00 am. The registration, I believe, mentioned
the latter.
Thank you for the clarification.

Regards,
Greg

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018, 18:05 János Farkas <[email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> detnet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet
>

---

From: János Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 15:22:55 +0100

Technical discussion starts at 8:00 with an introductory presentation by 
the chairs.
This is indicated on the agenda page: 
https://1.ieee802.org/tsn/tsn-task-group-agenda/#Sunday_DetNet_8211_TSN_joint_session.

The original intention was a later start; but we've got a busy agenda. 
The registration web page mentioned a later start, but the email about 
the registration page indicated start at 8am.

We will try to keep the agenda and finish around 5pm. However, the 
purpose of the whole workshop is discussion. That's why we've got 
together. I personally would not mind a little overrun for fruitful 
discussion.

Regards,
Janos

On 11/10/2018 3:11 PM, Greg Mirsky wrote:
> discussion at 8:00 am or at 9:00 am. The registration, I believe, 
> mentioned the latter.
> On Sat, Nov 10, 2018, 18:05 János Farkas <[email-masked] 
> <mailto:[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

---

From: Balázs Varga A <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 14:23:10 +0000

Hi,
We start 8:00am !!!
Cheers
Bala’zs

From: detnet <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Greg Mirsky
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2018 9:11 PM
To: Janos Farkas <[email-masked]>
Cc: DetNet WG <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Detnet] DetNet - TSN workshop tomorrow 8am

Hi Janis,
thank you for the detailed reminder. Quick question Do we start the discussion at 8:00 am or at 9:00 am. The registration, I believe, mentioned the latter.
Thank you for the clarification.

Regards,
Greg

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018, 18:05 János Farkas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> wrote:
Hi,

Archive:

Best regards,
Janos

_______________________________________________
detnet mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet