Subject: [Detnet] draft-ietf-detnet-architecture-11

From: János Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 23:06:53 +0100

Hi,

The DetNet architecture document has been updated to address the 
comments received on v10. The new revision (v11) is available at 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-architecture-11.

The changes are contributions from the authors and have been aligned 
with the shepherd. The authors had multiple cycle discussions to refine 
the the text contributed to the list. The purpose of the refinements were:
- avoid the introduction of any new term
- avoid or minimize the use of terms that have been recently removed 
from the document
- improve clarity, e.g., remove "throttling" and replace it with clearer 
phrasing

The changes compared to v10 are shown here: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-architecture-11.

Best regards,
Janos

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 11:51:15 -0500

Authors (reviewers),

Thank you for the editorial cleanup -- I think the result is definitely 
an improved document.

WG,

If you haven't looked at these changes, now would be a good time.

Lou

On 2/6/2019 5:06 PM, János Farkas wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> detnet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet
>