Subject: [Detnet] calls to progress DetNet data plane drafts

From: Janos Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 18:07:58 +0000

Hi,

We are continuing our open and informal discussions on Mondays to progress the data plane drafts.
Everyone is welcome to participate.
Please find the meeting details below. Calendar invitation is attached.

Ongoing work on the drafts is available at: https://github.com/detnet-wg/data-plane-drafts.
Comments and contributions from the WG are always appropriate and welcome.

Best regards,
Janos

From: DetNet Working Group <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2019 8:03 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: (Forward to others) Webex meeting invitation: DetNet Data Plane drafts progressing

You can forward this invitation to others.

DetNet Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

Meeting number (access code): 644 958 477

Meeting password: dataplane

Occurs every Monday effective Monday, September 9, 2019 until Monday, November 4, 2019 from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
8:00 am  |  (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr

Join<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=me48b4d491076fb48b8a4aeec16d43c54>

Join by phone
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
1-650-479-3208<tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*644958477%23%23*01*> Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com