Subject: [Detnet] draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model Intended Status

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 08:38:15 -0500

Hi,
	In looking at draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model in preparation 
for last call I note that this document is listed as Standards Track. 
Given that frameworks are generally informational (including the 
data-plane-framework) and our YANG document will instantiate this 
framework in an implementable form, I propose that this document's 
Intended status be changed to Informational.  Once this done we can 
start WG LC.

Are there any objections to making this document Informational and 
removing any formal conformance language?

Thank you,
Lou (As doc Shepherd/Co-Chair)

---

From: Janos Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 15:47:15 +0000

Hi,

I agree with the proposed changes.

Regards,
Janos

-----Original Message-----
From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 2:38 PM
To: DetNet WG <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTLABS) <[email-masked]>
Subject: draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model Intended Status

Hi,
	In looking at draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model in preparation for last call I note that this document is listed as Standards Track. 
Given that frameworks are generally informational (including the
data-plane-framework) and our YANG document will instantiate this framework in an implementable form, I propose that this document's Intended status be changed to Informational.  Once this done we can start WG LC.

Are there any objections to making this document Informational and removing any formal conformance language?

Thank you,

---

From: Balázs Varga A <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 11:20:34 +0000

It is fine by me. Cheers Bala'zs

-----Original Message-----
From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 2:38 PM
To: DetNet WG <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTLABS) <[email-masked]>
Subject: draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model Intended Status

Hi,

Thank you,