Subject: [Detnet] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-detnet-data-plane-framework-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Alvaro Retana via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 15:12:43 -0700

Alvaro Retana has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-detnet-data-plane-framework-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-data-plane-framework/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) References:  I don't think that RFC3209, RFC3473 or RFC4385 need to be
Normative as they seem to be used mostly as examples.

(2) [nits]

s/reproduced from the [RFC8655],shows/reproduced from [RFC8655] shows

s/[RFC4385],can be used/[RFC4385], can be used

s/constraint on its size of/constraint on the size of

s/RFC5575/draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis

---

From: Balázs Varga A <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 15:41:01 +0000

Hi Alvaro,
Many thanks for the comments.
Actions inline marked with <BV>.
Cheers
Bala'zs

-----Original Message-----
From: Alvaro Retana via Datatracker <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 12:13 AM
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Ethan Grossman <[email-masked]>
Subject: Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-detnet-data-plane-framework-04: (with COMMENT)

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory paragraph, however.)

(1) References:  I don't think that RFC3209, RFC3473 or RFC4385 need to be Normative as they seem to be used mostly as examples.
<BV> OK.

(2) [nits]

s/reproduced from the [RFC8655],shows/reproduced from [RFC8655] shows
<BV> Fix done in "draft-ietf-detnet-data-plane-framework-05"

s/[RFC4385],can be used/[RFC4385], can be used
<BV> Fix done in "draft-ietf-detnet-data-plane-framework-05"

s/constraint on its size of/constraint on the size of
<BV> Fix done in "draft-ietf-detnet-data-plane-framework-05"

s/RFC5575/draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis
<BV> OK, I see rfc5575 will be obsoleted if rfc5575bis approved.