Subject: [Detnet] Barry Leiba's No Objection on charter-ietf-detnet-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 20:39:45 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-detnet-01-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-detnet/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I share Álvaro’s concern about the vertical industries.

---

From: Janos Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 17:55:22 +0000

Hi Barry,

Thank you for your review!

"As needed, vertical requirements" comes from the original charter.
The WG developed RFC 8578 Deterministic Networking Use Cases.
This part is intended to be an enabler to be able to extend if needed.

Best regards,
Janos

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 5:40 AM
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Barry Leiba's No Objection on charter-ietf-detnet-01-00: (with COMMENT)

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory paragraph, however.)