Subject: [Detnet] Milestones changed for detnet WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 11:22:39 -0700

Changed milestone "Initial OAM WG document", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit security considerations document for publications",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Adopt controller plane framework", set state to active
from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit TSN data plane documents (Standards track)", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Adopt DetNet IP OAM document", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit first OAM  document for publication", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit controller plane framework", set state to active
from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit DetNet IP OAM document", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/detnet/about/