Subject: [Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 23:07:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DetNet Flow Information Model
        Authors         : Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
                          Rodney Cummings
                          Yuanlong Jiang
                          Don Fedyk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-09.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-05-13

Abstract:
   This document describes flow and service information model for
   Deterministic Networking (DetNet).  These models are defined for IP
   and MPLS DetNet data planes

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/