Subject: [Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-data-plane-framework-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 05:31:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DetNet Data Plane Framework
        Authors         : Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
                          Lou Berger
                          Andrew G. Malis
                          Stewart Bryant
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-data-plane-framework-06.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-05-06

Abstract:
   This document provides an overall framework for the DetNet data
   plane.  It covers concepts and considerations that are generally
   common to any Deterministic Networking data plane specification.  It
   describes related controller plane considerations as well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-data-plane-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-data-plane-framework-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-data-plane-framework-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-data-plane-framework-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/