Subject: [Detnet] Welcome to IETF108 -- Session will start soon

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 07:37:10 -0400

WG

We will soon be meeting virtually.  Some reminders:

Session 1: Monday, July 27 2020
1300-1350 Session II (UTC)

Time Zone Converter:
 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20200727T130000&p1=1440

Meetecho:
     http://www.meetecho.com/ietf108/detnet

Materials:
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/session/detnet

real time minute taking:
     https://etherpad.ietf.org:9009/p/notes-ietf-108-detnet

Note, we will be using meetecho for queue / comment management.

We will also continue the practice of using jabber/chat to take written 
questions/comments -- please use '@mic' if you want to have your comment 
read by the chairs.

See you soon!

Janos and Lou