Subject: [Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-ip-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 09:49:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DetNet Data Plane: IP
        Authors         : Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
                          Lou Berger
                          Don Fedyk
                          Stewart Bryant
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-ip-07.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2020-07-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the DetNet data plane operation for IP hosts
   and routers that provide DetNet service to IP encapsulated data.  No
   DetNet-specific encapsulation is defined to support IP flows; instead
   the existing IP and higher layer protocol header information is used
   to support flow identification and DetNet service delivery.  This
   document builds on the DetNet Architecture and Data Plane Framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-ip-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/