Subject: [Detnet] Fwd: Draft IETF 108 Agenda Available

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 14:12:51 -0400

All,

A draft agenda for our virtual 108 meeting has been posted.
Please take a look and let us know if any changes are needed.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/materials/agenda-108-detnet

Presenters:

Please provide your slides to the chairs no later than the Friday
before our meeting.

Authors of WG documents
If you are not on the agenda , please send a update on status and
plans for the document no later than Wednesday Jul 22.

Thank you!
Janos and Lou

Some session information:

Session 1: Monday, July 27 2020
1300-1350 Session II (UTC)

Time Zone Converter:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20200727T130000&p1=1440

Location:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/floor-plan?room=room-7

Materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/session/detnet

Etherpad: https://etherpad.ietf.org:9009/p/notes-ietf-108-detnet

Meetecho: http://www.meetecho.com/ietf108/detnet

Audio stream: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf/ietf1087.m3u

Jabber: http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/detnet

WG ICS:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.ics?filters=detnet

Session ICS:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/sessions/detnet.ics

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 08:24:24 -0400

Hi,

     This meeting will use meetecho.  Please ensure you have a 
datatracker account:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/create/

also see

https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/session-participant-guide/

Cheers,
Lou

On 7/19/2020 2:12 PM, Lou Berger wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> detnet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet
>