Subject: [Detnet] Webex meeting invitation: DetNet Interim

From: DetNet Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 13:47:45 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

DetNet Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

DetNet Interim
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
8:00 am  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 171 471 2471 
Meeting password: YANG

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m7d04198488deb043c2d6f962088f807f

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=me754e85d14fb4b7c740306b925a445b9

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1714712471## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1714712471%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=mb3c715a507568569ca584ed19adbe68e

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.