Subject: Re: [Detnet] DetNet YANG draft progressing

From: "Don Fedyk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 09:47:40 -0400

Hi

Here are the notes form this morning's meeting. 

*	Yeoncheol  presented his slides on aggregation at the Relay Node. 
*	We need to document which cases are covered by the current model. 
*	We also need to decide if all cases need to be covered. 

Actions 

*	Put the latest draft in Github Action Don/Xuesong - Preparte for 
*	Put the latest YANG in Github Action Don/Yeoncheol
*	Update the figures to Include the Edge node aggregation Action
Yeoncheol 
*	Create Yanglint validation - Don and Yeoncheol 
*	Clean up YANG points from Reshad.  Action Don 
*	Any comments - Action All

Plan is to work this week to these actions so we can publish a draft for the
interim meeting. 

Thanks

Don