Subject: [Detnet] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-mpls-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 02:50:53 -0700

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-mpls-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-mpls/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Thank you for this document.

FWIW, I think that this document should be PS rather than Informational, even
if the core protocol specification part of it is very small, i.e. perhaps only
sections 5 which is just one page long.  Possibly this could be have specified
as part of the base detnet-mpls spec, but I also appreciate that it is arguably
cleaner for it to be split into separate documents.

Regards,
Rob