Subject: [Detnet] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 05:56:49 -0700

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss resolved.

Previous discuss comment:

Hi,

Thank you for this document.

Hopefully a trivial discuss to resolve ...

4.2.1.  DetNet Control Word and the DetNet Sequence Number

Does this section need to specify the initial value for the sequence number for a new flow?

Regards,
Rob