Subject: [Detnet] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-mpls-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 18:05:35 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-mpls-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-mpls/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ nits ]]

[ section 6 ]

* Perhaps "flow specific" -> "flow-specific"

* s/needed to provided/needed to provide/

* Perhaps "treatment needed to meet" -> "treatment to meet"
  (or s/needed/necessary/)

---

From: Balázs Varga A <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 06:51:08 +0000

Hi Erik,

Many thanks for your review. 
- Nits: all accepted and updated

Thanks & Cheers
Bala'zs

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 3:06 AM
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Ethan Grossman <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-mpls-07: (with COMMENT)

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory paragraph, however.)

[[ nits ]]

[ section 6 ]