Subject: [Detnet] Reminder: Interim tomorrow (Wednesday)

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 18:39:34 -0400

Just a reminder that our interim will be held tomorrow:

Time Zone Converter: 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20201014T120000&p1=1440
Slides: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-detnet-02/session/detnet
Notes & BlueSheet 
https://etherpad.ietf.org:9009/p/notes-ietf-interim-2020-detnet-02-detnet

WebEx: 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m0722700adfb966edebb80dad46b077cd

Presentation    Start Time (UTC)    Duration    Information
1                        12:00    10    Title:    Intro, WG Status, 
Draft Status
                                                     Presenter: Chairs
2                        12:10    80    Title:    DetNet Configuration 
YANG Model - Update
                                                     Presenter: Authors
                                                     Draft: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-yang-08
                             End    13:30

Lou (and Janos)