Subject: [Detnet] Detnet YANG model posted for the Interim

From: "Don Fedyk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 09:41:48 -0400

Hi

A new version of the Detnet Yang has been posted for the upcoming Interim
this Wednesday.  This will be discussing in the Interim.   Feedback welcome.

Thanks, 

Don 

Name:      draft-ietf-detnet-yang

Revision:  08

Title:          Deterministic Networking (DetNet) Configuration YANG Model

Document date:  2020-10-12

Group:          detnet

Pages:          42

URL:            https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-detnet-yang-08.txt

Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-yang/

Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-yang

Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-yang-08

Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-yang-08

Abstract:

   This document contains the specification for Deterministic Networking

   flow configuration YANG Model.  The model allows for provisioning of

   end-to-end DetNet service along the path without dependency on any

   signaling protocol.

   The YANG module defined in this document conforms to the Network

   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).