Subject: [Detnet] RFC 8938 on Deterministic Networking (DetNet) Data Plane Framework

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 14:12:03 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8938

        Title:      Deterministic Networking (DetNet) Data Plane 
                    Framework 
        Author:     B. Varga, Ed.,
                    J. Farkas, 
                    L. Berger,
                    A. Malis, 
                    S. Bryant
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-detnet-data-plane-framework-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8938

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8938

This document provides an overall framework for the Deterministic
Networking (DetNet) data plane.  It covers concepts and
considerations that are generally common to any DetNet data plane
specification. It describes related Controller Plane considerations
as well.

This document is a product of the Deterministic Networking Working Group 
of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 14:46:16 -0800

!! Congrats All !!
Ethan.

-----Original Message-----
From: detnet <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 2:12 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Detnet] RFC 8938 on Deterministic Networking (DetNet) Data Plane
Framework

        RFC 8938

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8938

This document provides an overall framework for the Deterministic Networking
(DetNet) data plane.  It covers concepts and considerations that are
generally common to any DetNet data plane specification. It describes
related Controller Plane considerations as well.

This document is a product of the Deterministic Networking Working Group of
the IETF.

The RFC Editor Team

_______________________________________________
detnet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 14:51:02 -0800

Congratulations 👏

Regards,
Greg

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020, 14:46 <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Networking