Subject: [Detnet] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-over-udp-ip-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 19:58:24 -0800

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-over-udp-ip-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-over-udp-ip/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ questions ]]

[ section 5 ]

* Should the IPv6 flow label be included in this information summary?
  7510 and ietf-detnet-ip both discuss using the flow label when the
  outer header is IPv6...