Subject: [Detnet] Draft IETF 109 Agenda Available

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 18:21:57 -0500

All,

A draft agenda for our virtual 109 meeting has been posted.

Please take a look and let us know if any changes are needed.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/materials/agenda-109-detnet

Presenters:
Please provide your slides to the chairs no later than the Monday
before our meeting.

Authors of WG documents:
If you are not on the agenda , please send a update on status and
plans for the document no later than Thursday Nov 12.

Thank you!
Lou (Janos and Ethan)

Some session information:

Session 1: Thursday Session II
14:30-15:30 (ICT, UTC+7) -- 07:30-08:30 (UTC)
Time Zone Converter: 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20201119T073000&p1=1440&p2=tz_ict
Materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/session/detnet
Note taking: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-109-detnet
Meetecho: 
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf109/?group=detnet&short=&item=1
Audio stream: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf109/detnet/1.m3u
Jabber:                http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/detnet
WG  ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.ics?filters=detnet
Session ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/session/28350.ics