Subject: [Detnet] Missed points from the draft-theoleyre-detnet-oam-support presentation

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 12:51:10 -0800

Dear All,
I've realized that I've missed highlighting two questions to the Working
Group related to OAM drafts already adopted. Here these questions we had
prepared n the presentation:

   - draft-ietf-detnet-oam-mpls includes a section that lists common OAM
   requirements
      - Would this document be a more suitable place for the requirements?
   - draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam includes a section on the applicability of a
   hybrid OAM in DetNet
      - Would this draft be a better place for that material?

Authors of draft-theoleyre-detnet-oam-support welcome your thoughts,
comments and suggestions to these questions, as well as to the draft and
the topic of the DetNet OAM Framework in general, especially from Sue and
David (sorry that I didn't balance time to give the opportunity to discuss
your comments during the meeting).

Regards,
Greg