Subject: [Detnet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tpmb-detnet-oam-framework-00.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 16:14:17 -0800

Dear All,
following the IETF-109 DetNet meeting and feedback we've received from you,
we, authors of draft-theoleyere-detnet-oam-support, have worked with
authors of draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam and draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam. The new
draft is based on our previous work with a strong emphasis on the use cases
and requirements specific to OAM in the DetNet domain. As we moved some of
the material, draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam and draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam have
been updated to reference draft-tpmb-detnet-oam-framework accordingly.

We welcome your comments, questions, and suggestions. Also, we much
appreciate the consideration of WG AP by the group's Chairs.

Regards,
Greg (on behalf of the authors)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 9:40 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-tpmb-detnet-oam-framework-00.txt
To: Carlos J. Bernardos <[email-masked]>, Georgios Z. Papadopoulos <
[email-masked]>, Fabrice Theoleyre <
[email-masked]>, Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-tpmb-detnet-oam-framework-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-tpmb-detnet-oam-framework
Revision:       00
Title:          Framework of Operations, Administration and Maintenance
(OAM) for Deterministic Networking (DetNet)
Document date:  2021-01-15
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          13
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-tpmb-detnet-oam-framework-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tpmb-detnet-oam-framework/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tpmb-detnet-oam-framework
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tpmb-detnet-oam-framework-00

Abstract:
   Deterministic Networking (DetNet), as defined in RFC 8655, is aimed
   to provide a bounded end-to-end latency on top of the network
   infrastructure, comprising both Layer 2 bridged and Layer 3 routed
   segments.  This document's primary purpose is to detail the specific
   requirements of the Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
   recommended to maintain a deterministic network.  With the
   implementation of the OAM framework in DetNet, an operator will have
   a real-time view of the network infrastructure regarding the
   network's ability to respect the Service Level Objective, such as
   packet delay, delay variation, and packet loss ratio, assigned to
   each data flow.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat