Subject: [Detnet] IETF 110 Slot Requests

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 08:11:27 -0500

WG,

The *draft* agenda for IETF110 has been posted -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/agenda

     Session 1 (1:00 requested)
     Monday, 8 March 2021, Session II 14:30-15:30 (UTC)

iCalendar: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/sessions/detnet.ics

This will be fully remote meeting.  Our plan is to focus on updates,
summarizing open issues, and new topics.

Please send slot requests to [email-masked] before the end of
the day Monday, February 22 (any TZ).  Please include draft names(s),
presenter, desired slot length.  Also, please let us know if you think the
topic would be better covered in a Virtual Interim to be held at a 
future date.

Please keep in mind that priority for agenda time is given to WG drafts
and other drafts/topics discussed on the mailing list.

Thank you !

Lou (Janos and Ethan)

Important dates:
IETF 110: 2021-03-06, Online, CZ
2021-02-12 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
2021-02-22 (Monday): Standard rate registration and payment cut-off at 
UTC 23:59..
2021-02-22 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, 
including -00) by UTC 23:59. Upload using the ID Submission Tool.
2021-02-24 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59. 
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2021-03-01 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
2021-03-01 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59. 
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2021-04-02 (Friday): Proceedings submission cutoff date by UTC 23:59. 
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2021-04-26 (Monday): Proceedings submission corrections cutoff date by 
UTC 23:59.

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 19:16:11 -0800

Dear Lou, Janos, and Ethan,
authors of the DetNet OAM Framework appreciate an opportunity to present
updates to the draft and the impact of these updates on two DetNet OAM
drafts. Due to the conflict on Monday, could we get the presentation slot
during Tuesday's Session II?

draft-tpmb-detnet-oam-framework                  Presenter: Greg Mirsky
       Time: 7-10 min

Regards,
Greg

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 5:11 AM Lou Berger <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> detnet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet
>

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 08:46:25 -0500

All,

Just a reminder we are looking for slot requests.  If you are a WG 
document author that is not on the agenda, please send a brief status 
message (and plane the to complete the document) to the list not later 
than March 5th.

Also, as you may have noticed we are now on the agenda multiple times:

Session 1 - Monday, 8 March 2021, 14:30-15:30 (UTC)

Session 2 - Tuesday, 9 March 2021, 14:30-15:30 (UTC)

There is also a joint session with PALS, MPLS, and SPRING that will 
focus on MPLS data plane (including the CW):

Joint session, hosted by PALS: - Friday, 12 March, 12:00 - 14:00 (UTC)

The agenda for this session is being coordinated by the MPLS chairs and 
secretary. Presentation slot requests should go to [email-masked] 
and [email-masked].

Thank you

Lou and Janos (and Ethan)

---

From: Janos Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 13:47:28 +0000

Hi Greg,

Could you let us know what the conflict is?

Thank you,
Janos

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2021 4:16 AM
To: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Cc: DetNet WG <[email-masked]>; DetNet Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Detnet] IETF 110 Slot Requests

Dear Lou, Janos, and Ethan,
authors of the DetNet OAM Framework appreciate an opportunity to present updates to the draft and the impact of these updates on two DetNet OAM drafts. Due to the conflict on Monday, could we get the presentation slot during Tuesday's Session II?

draft-tpmb-detnet-oam-framework                  Presenter: Greg Mirsky           Time: 7-10 min

Regards,
Greg

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 5:11 AM Lou Berger <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
WG,

Please send slot requests to [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> before the end of
the day Monday, February 22 (any TZ).  Please include draft names(s),
presenter, desired slot length.  Also, please let us know if you think the
topic would be better covered in a Virtual Interim to be held at a
future date.

Thank you !

Lou (Janos and Ethan)

Important dates:

_______________________________________________
detnet mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 09:14:59 -0800

Hi Janos,
DetNet, NVO3, and IPPM WGs have been scheduled for session II on Monday.

Regards,
Greg

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 5:47 AM Janos Farkas <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> *From:* Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
> *Sent:* Saturday, February 13, 2021 4:16 AM
> *To:* Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
> *Cc:* DetNet WG <[email-masked]>; DetNet Chairs <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* Re: [Detnet] IETF 110 Slot Requests
>
>
>