Subject: [Detnet] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-over-tsn-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 04:21:51 -0800

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-over-tsn-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-over-tsn/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document.

Please find below some blocking DISCUSS points, some non-blocking COMMENT
points (but replies would be appreciated), and some nits.

Special thanks to Tim for his INT directorate review as well to Balázs for his
answer: - INT directorate: Tim Chown
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-detnet-mpls-over-tsn-05-intdir-telechat-chown-2021-02-14/

I am trusting Tim's review for my ballot and I am sure that they helped to
improve the document,

Regards,

-éric