Subject: [Detnet] Draft IETF 110 Agenda Available

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 19:00:38 -0500

All,

A draft agenda for our virtual 110 meeting has been posted.

Please take a look and let us know if any changes are needed.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/materials/agenda-110-detnet

Presenters:
Please provide your slides to the chairs no later than the Friday
March 5.

Authors of WG documents:
If you are not on the agenda , please send a update on status and
plans for the document no later than Friday March 5.

Thank you!
Lou (Janos and Ethan)

Some session information:

Common for both sessions:
Materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/session/detnet
Note taking   https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-110-detnet
Jabber:           http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/detnet
WG ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.ics?filters=detnet

# Session 1: Monday March 8 Session II
15:30-16:30 (CET, UTC+1) -- 14:30-15:30 (UTC)
Time Zone Converter: 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210308T143000&p1=1440&p2=tz_cet
Session ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/session/28645.ics
Meetecho: 
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf110/?group=detnet&short=&item=1
Audio stream: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf110/detnet/1.m3u

# Session 2: Tuesday March 9 Session II

15:30-16:30 (CET, UTC+1) -- 14:30-15:30 (UTC)
Time Zone Converter: 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210309T143000&p1=1440&p2=tz_cet
Session ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/session/28644.ics
Meetecho: 
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf110/?group=detnet&short=&item=2
Audio stream: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf110/detnet/2.m3u

And a reminder we have the joint session:

# Session 3 (Joint)
Session 3: Joint Session with PALS, MPLS and SPRING on Friday Session I
13:00-15:00 (CET, UTC+1) -- 12:00-14:00 (UTC)
Time Zone Converter: 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210312T120000&p1=1440&p2=tz_cet
Session ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/session/28662.ics
Meetecho: 
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf110/?group=pals&short=&item=1
Audio stream: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf110/pals/1.m3u
Materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/session/pals
Note taking:    https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-110-pals
Jabber:             http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/pals