Subject: [Detnet] Protocol Action: 'DetNet Data Plane: IEEE 802.1 Time Sensitive Networking over MPLS' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-detnet-tsn-vpn-over-mpls-07.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 11:14:10 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'DetNet Data Plane: IEEE 802.1 Time Sensitive Networking over MPLS'
  (draft-ietf-detnet-tsn-vpn-over-mpls-07.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Deterministic Networking Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-tsn-vpn-over-mpls/

Technical Summary

This document describes specifies the data-plane aspects of how IEEE
802.1 TSN networks are interconnected over a DetNet MPLS Network.

Working Group Summary

Nothing notable.

Document Quality

While there seems to be interest in this document from multiple
vendors, there are no publicly known implementations of this
specification.  There are no specific reviews worth noting.

Personnel

   Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?  Lou Berger
   Who is the Responsible Area Director? Deborah Brungard