Subject: [Detnet] RFC 9025 on Deterministic Networking (DetNet) Data Plane: MPLS over UDP/IP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 22:43:12 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9025

        Title:      Deterministic Networking (DetNet) Data Plane: 
                    MPLS over UDP/IP 
        Author:     B. Varga, Ed.,
                    J. Farkas,
                    L. Berger,
                    A. Malis,
                    S. Bryant
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-over-udp-ip-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9025

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9025

This document specifies the MPLS Deterministic Networking (DetNet)
data plane operation and encapsulation over an IP network. The
approach is based on the operation of MPLS-over-UDP technology.

This document is a product of the Deterministic Networking Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC