Subject: [Detnet] Draft IETF 111 Agenda Available

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 08:47:01 -0400

All,

A draft agenda for our virtual 111 meeting has been posted.

Please take a look and let us know if any changes are needed. Also note 
the correct session times.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/agenda-111-detnet

Presenters:
Please provide your slides to the chairs no later than the Monday
Jul 26.

Authors of WG documents:
If you are not on the agenda, please send a update on status and
plans for the document no later than Friday July 23.

Thank you!
Lou (Janos and Ethan)

Some session information:
     Friday Session II -- July 30
     14:30-15:30 (PDT, UTC-7) -- 21:30-22:30 (UTC)
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210730T213000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pt
Session ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/session/28842.ics
Meetecho: 
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf111/?group=detnet&short=&item=1
Audio stream:    http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf111/detnet/1.m3u
Materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/session/detnet
Note taking:    https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-111-detnet
Jabber:
Jabber Logs:    http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/detnet

     Joint Session with PALS and MPLS on Tuesday Session III -- July 27
     16:00-18:00 (PDT, UTC-7) -- 23:00-01:00 (UTC)
Time Zone Converter: 
  https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210727T230000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pt
Session ICS:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/session/28865.ics
Meetecho: 
  https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf111/?group=pals&short=&item=1
Audio stream:    http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf111/pals/1.m3u
Materials:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/session/pals
Note taking:    https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-111-pals
Jabber:
Jabber Logs:    http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/pals