Subject: Re: [Detnet] IETF 111 Slot Requests

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 10:59:41 +0800 (CST)

Hi Lou and Janos,

the authors of DetNet OAM Framework would much appreciate the opportunity to present and discuss the recent updates and further steps:

draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework           Presenter: Greg Mirsky         Time: 10-15 min

Regards

Greg Mirsky

Sr. Standardization Expert
预研标准部/有线研究院/有线产品经营部 Standard Preresearch Dept./Wireline Product R&D Institute/Wireline Product Operation Division

E: [email-masked] 
www.zte.com.cn

Original Mail

Sender: LouBerger
To: DetNet WG;
CC: DetNet Chairs;
Date: 2021/06/27 06:30
Subject: [Detnet] IETF 111 Slot Requests

WG,

The *draft* agenda for IETF111 has been posted -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/agenda

We also have a joint session being run by the pals WG, focusing on 
cross-group MPLS issues:

     TUESDAY, July 27, 2021 Session III 1600-1800  (UTC)
     Room 6              RTG     pals            Pseudowire And 
LDP-enabled Services WG - Joint PALS/MPLS/DetNet

     The PALS chairs will coordinate the agenda for this session

The DetNet session information is:

     Session 1 (1:00 requested)
     FRIDAY, July 30, 2021 Session II 14:30-15:30 (UTC)

iCalendar: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/sessions/detnet.ics

This will be fully remote meeting.  Our plan is to focus on updates,
summarizing open issues, and new topics.

Please send slot requests to [email-masked] before the end of
the day Sunday, July 11 (any TZ).  Please include draft names(s),
presenter, desired slot length.  Also, please let us know if you think the
topic would be better covered in a Virtual Interim to be held at a 
future date.

Thank you !

Lou (Janos and Ethan)

Important dates:
IETF 111: 2021-07-24, Online, US
2021-06-30 (Wednesday): Cut-off date for requests to reschedule Working 
Group or BOF meetings UTC 23:59.
2021-07-02 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
2021-07-12 (Monday): Standard rate registration and payment cut-off at 
UTC 23:59..
2021-07-12 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, 
including -00) by UTC 23:59. Upload using the ID Submission Tool.
2021-07-14 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59. 
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2021-07-19 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59. 
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2021-07-19 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.

_______________________________________________
detnet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet