Subject: [Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 10:39:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for Deterministic Networks (DetNet) with IP Data Plane
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          David Black
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-02-07

Abstract:
   This document defines the principles for using Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance protocols and mechanisms in the
   Deterministic Networking networks with the IP data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts