Subject: [Detnet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam-04.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 10:48:45 -0800

Dear All,
the update explains how DetNet OAM in IP can be used at the DetNet service
sub-layer using the MPLS over UDP encapsulation per RFC 9025. d-ACH defined
in draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam enables active OAM on the DetNet service
sub-layer with PREOF (see draft-varga-detnet-ip-preof for the detailed
discussion of PREOF in DetNet IP).

The authors welcome your comments, questions, and suggestions.

Regardfs,
Greg
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Feb 7, 2022 at 10:40 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam-04.txt
To: Mach Chen (Guoyi) <[email-masked]>, David Black <
[email-masked]>, Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam
Revision:       04
Title:          Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for
Deterministic Networks (DetNet) with IP Data Plane
Document date:  2022-02-07
Group:          detnet
Pages:          9
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam-04.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam/
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam-04.html
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam-04

Abstract:
   This document defines the principles for using Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance protocols and mechanisms in the
   Deterministic Networking networks with the IP data plane.

The IETF Secretariat