Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] Issue tracker & tickets

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 20:10:24 +0100

One of the things that we decided during today's meeting is that we'll
use issue tracker created for us by good people from IETF tools team.

As a reminder, the link to access the issue tracker is:
http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/

To make any changes there, you need IETF account that you can create on
your own. Users are allowed to edit web-pages (there's a simple wiki in
trac if we even need one), edit existing tickets or create new ones.

I have added a bunch of tickets. The list is not complete. Feel free to
add new ones. There are 2 milestones:
- Convert 3315 to XML (due date: 2014-01-01)
- Convert 3633 to XML (due date: 2014-01-15)

There are 4 components:
- XML 3315 (3315 editorial work goes here)
- XML 3633 (3633 editorial work goes here)
- bis-standardization-process
- update-candidates (please put here anything you think is worth
considering for update: erratas, clarifications, updated references etc.)

I'm not sure if that milestone/components layout is reasonable, but we
need to start somewhere. We'll add/update them as needed.

I have disabled issue tracker in git and updated README to point out the
the IETF tracker.

Tomek