Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] next telecon

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 15:48:41 -0500

I think, if we are doing this every two weeks, that the next one is Feb. 5?
If so, I will need to send regrets, as I have to be at my son's school to
help put on a winter carnival.

(I will attempt to hand out v6 address in a stateful fashion, but I'm not the
school's non-competition and privacy policies will let do that. Likely it's
privacy extensions or nothing :-).  I also have to bring enough prefixes for
all 400 kids)

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works

---

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 22:04:00 +0000

I don't think we have a firm schedule for the calls. Nothing set up yet for the next one. I am on vacation until 2/8 so would not be available.

I still haven't done my action item to add the Stateful Issues items into the tracker (there's also the Bakeoff items too).

- Bernie (from iPad)

> On Jan 31, 2014, at 3:48 PM, "Michael Richardson" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Dhcpv6bis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcpv6bis