Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] RFCs/drafts possibly considered for inclusion

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 13:58:18 +0100

Sorry for sending this list so late. Here's a list of RFCs/drafts that
we can consider for the 3315bis work:

RFC3633 - That's obvious. We already decided to merge it in. Included
          here for completeness.

RFC7083 - Add a text that SOL_MAX_RT and INF_MAX_RT should be processed
          by clients even if status code indicates failure.

RFC6977 - Triggered reconfigure. Make explicit the currently implicit
          assumption that the relays do not modify client's messages

RFC3736 - stateless DHCPV6

RFC6355 - DUID-UUID
          Probably just add UUID type 4 to the list and add reference

RFC6644 - rebind in reconfigure
          Allow reconfigure to rigger REBIND.

RFC6422 - relay supplied options
          ...

stateful-issues - ...

unknown-msg - uknown messages being handled by relays

Let's discuss this on the meeting today.

Tomek