Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] Getting together in London?

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 22:30:15 +0000

Tomek and I think getting together in London as a group would be a good idea. Please respond whether you will or will not be at the London IETF and if you will, the "full" days you will be there.

Bernie - will be there Sunday thru Friday (full days).
Tomek - will be there...
Marcin - will be there...
Andrew?
Michael?
Sheng? (will be there as presenting in DHC WG)

If you won't be there, we may be able to arrange conferencing you in.

Once we have this, we will propose a few times when we hope people will not be in other sessions.

The general agenda for this get together is to review the open tickets and discuss any issues to hopefully come to agreement on most and to do any ticket updates as needed. We should also assign most of the tickets to an individual (except for those that we must come to agreement on before we can implement the changes).

Note: I do plan to keep the working session on the "[Dhcpv6bis] Server behavior for Renew/Rebind in RFC3315 and RFC3633" issues (separate email thread) separate from this since that is only one or two of the tickets and may consume a lot of time. For more complex issues, we should set up smaller sub teams to try to work out the details and report to and discuss with the full team for resolution. For other complex ticket issues, we should do the same.

- Bernie

---

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 01:17:56 +0000

I will be London Sunday to Friday (full days).

Sheng

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Dhcpv6bis [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bernie
>Volz (volz)
>Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 6:30 AM
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] Getting together in London?
>
>Tomek and I think getting together in London as a group would be a good idea.
>Please respond whether you will or will not be at the London IETF and if you
>will, the "full" days you will be there.
>
>The general agenda for this get together is to review the open tickets and
>discuss any issues to hopefully come to agreement on most and to do any
>ticket updates as needed. We should also assign most of the tickets to an
>individual (except for those that we must come to agreement on before we
>can implement the changes).
>
>
>Note: I do plan to keep the working session on the "[Dhcpv6bis] Server
>behavior for Renew/Rebind in RFC3315 and RFC3633" issues (separate email
>thread) separate from this since that is only one or two of the tickets and may
>consume a lot of time. For more complex issues, we should set up smaller sub
>teams to try to work out the details and report to and discuss with the full
>team for resolution. For other complex ticket issues, we should do the same.
>
>- Bernie
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Dhcpv6bis mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcpv6bis

---

From: "Leaf Yeh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 10:59:23 +0800

Hi Bernie,

Can I join you as a volunteer?

I will be in London Sunday thru. Friday (full days).

Best Regards,
Leaf

-----Original Message-----
From: Dhcpv6bis [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bernie Volz
(volz)
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 6:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] Getting together in London?

Tomek and I think getting together in London as a group would be a good
idea. Please respond whether you will or will not be at the London IETF and
if you will, the "full" days you will be there.

Once we have this, we will propose a few times when we hope people will not
be in other sessions.

The general agenda for this get together is to review the open tickets and
discuss any issues to hopefully come to agreement on most and to do any
ticket updates as needed. We should also assign most of the tickets to an
individual (except for those that we must come to agreement on before we can
implement the changes).

Note: I do plan to keep the working session on the "[Dhcpv6bis] Server
behavior for Renew/Rebind in RFC3315 and RFC3633" issues (separate email
thread) separate from this since that is only one or two of the tickets and
may consume a lot of time. For more complex issues, we should set up smaller
sub teams to try to work out the details and report to and discuss with the
full team for resolution. For other complex ticket issues, we should do the
same.

- Bernie

---

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 04:04:13 +0000

Our meetings, as our calls and emails, should be and are open to the community.

However, we won't generally adjust when we may "meet" for those not directly on the team (hard enough to find times that work for the team).

- Bernie (from iPad)

> On Feb 18, 2014, at 9:59 PM, "Leaf Yeh" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi Bernie,
>