Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #120 (XML 3315): Make Confirm an optional message?

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 18:33:15 -0000

#120: Make Confirm an optional message?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => complete

Comment:

 Updated the text to SHOULD send confirm. Also added the following:

 {{{
 One example when this rule may not be followed is when
 the client does not store its leases in stable storage and
 experiences a reboot. It may simply not retain any
 information, so it does not know what to confirm. In such
 case client MUST restart server discovery process as described
 in <xref target="RFC3315-17.1.1"/>.
 }}}

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |      Status:  closed
     Type:  task                     |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |  after merge
Component:  XML 3315                 |  Resolution:  complete
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/120#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 18:33:33 -0000

* status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  complete =>

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |      Status:  reopened
     Type:  task                     |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |  after merge
Component:  XML 3315                 |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/120#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 18:33:40 -0000

* owner:   => [email-masked]
 * status:  reopened => new

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
Component:  XML 3315                 |  after merge
 Keywords:                           |  Resolution:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/120#comment:4>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 18:33:47 -0000

* status:  new => closed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
Component:  XML 3315                 |  after merge
 Keywords:                           |  Resolution:  complete
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/120#comment:5>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>