Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #121 (XML 3315): Add a reference to RFC7227: Option guidelines

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 18:34:31 -0000

#121: Add a reference to RFC7227: Option guidelines

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
Component:  XML 3315                 |  after merge
 Keywords:                           |  Resolution:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/121#comment:1>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 18:41:11 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => complete

Comment:

 Added reference. Closing ticket.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
Component:  XML 3315                 |  after merge
 Keywords:                           |  Resolution:  complete
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/121#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>