Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #116 (XML 3315): Do we include anything from RFC6221 (lightweight relay agent)?

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 02:51:24 -0000

#116: Do we include anything from RFC6221 (lightweight relay agent)?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Added update from RFC6221
 Added a couple of reference and content regarding to RFC6221

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |      Status:  closed
     Type:  task                     |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |  after merge
Component:  XML 3315                 |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/116#comment:4>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>