Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #53 (XML 3315): Incorporate RFC3736: stateless DHCPV6

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 04:35:32 -0000

#53: Incorporate RFC3736: stateless DHCPV6

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Added new section 5 on operational models, and 5.1 on stateless.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]         |      Status:  closed
     Type:  task                     |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |  after merge
Component:  XML 3315                 |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/53#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>