Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #100 (XML 3315): Merge RFC3633 Section 5: Model and Applicability (1.8 pages)

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 04:38:12 -0000

#100: Merge RFC3633 Section 5: Model and Applicability (1.8 pages)

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Added a new section 5 to overview operational models:
 5.1 Stateless
 5.2 IA_NA
 5.3 IA_PD
 5.4 CPE (IA_NA + IA_PD)
 5.5 IA_TA

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]         |      Status:  closed
     Type:  task                     |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |  after merge
Component:  XML 3315                 |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/100#comment:4>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>