Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #117 (XML 3315): Need IANA section?

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 02:10:31 -0000

#117: Need IANA section?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Refine the IANA consideration section. This ticket can be considered as
 fixed now.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |      Status:  closed
     Type:  task                     |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |  after merge
Component:  XML 3315                 |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/117#comment:4>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>