Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #92 (XML 3315): Add recommendation - firewalls pass ICMP Packet Too Big

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 13:57:22 -0000

#92: Add recommendation - firewalls pass ICMP Packet Too Big

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 In reviewing this item, do we really need to do this? I don't think most
 protocol documents specify basic networking requirements so why should
 this document?

 My suggestion is to reject this ticket. Moving to wontfix and if anyone
 feels strongly we need to include this can move it back to resolve.

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                  |
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/92#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>