Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #118 (XML 3315): Cleanup 24.5 and 22.6 (from Sunil G)

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 20:06:14 -0000

#118: Cleanup 24.5 and 22.6 (from Sunil G)

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

-- 
----------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |
----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/118#comment:1>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 20:06:37 -0000

* milestone:   => B moderate, apply after merge

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/118#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>