Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #126 (XML 3315): What the client should do with existing bindings when it restarts the server discovery

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 21:21:34 -0000

#126: What the client should do with existing bindings when it restarts the
server discovery

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

Comment:

 This is similar to #123. This ticket should be resolved together with
 #123.

-- 
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:                    |       Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]        |      Status:  new
     Type:  task              |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
 Priority:  P3 major          |  Resolution:
Component:  XML 3315          |
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/126#comment:1>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>