Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #125 (XML 3315): Clarification of NotOnLink handling in the Reply message

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 20:18:59 -0000

#125: Clarification of NotOnLink handling in the Reply message

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate

Comment:

 There is ticket #123 for this text already.

-- 
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:                    |       Owner:
  [email-masked]        |      Status:  closed
     Type:  task              |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
 Priority:  P3 major          |  Resolution:  duplicate
Component:  XML 3315          |
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/125#comment:1>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>