Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #117 (XML 3315): Need IANA section?

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 20:07:48 -0000

#117: Need IANA section?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |      Status:  reopened
     Type:  task                     |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |  after merge
Component:  XML 3315                 |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/117#comment:5>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 20:08:05 -0000

#117: Need IANA section?

 * owner:   => [email-masked]
 * status:  reopened => new

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]         |      Status:  new
     Type:  task                     |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |  after merge
Component:  XML 3315                 |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/117#comment:6>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 00:21:10 -0000

#117: Need IANA section?

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Spoke with IANA rep at IET-91 ... They usually do not replace references
 for bis documents, but add an additional reference. A blanket statement to
 say add reference to this new document to all references for RFCxxxx is
 fine; exceptions if few or none can be documented. There us no need for
 list of options, ...

 We may need to retain (or add elsewhere) and numeric assignments not
 already clear (i.e., perhaps status codes need new list - add to Status
 Code option section?).

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/117#comment:7>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 21:46:10 -0000

#117: Need IANA section?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I updated the document based on discussions with IANA at IETF-91.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]         |      Status:  closed
     Type:  task                     |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |  after merge
Component:  XML 3315                 |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/117#comment:8>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>