Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #107 (XML 3315): Merge RFC3633 Section 12: Requesting router initiated prefix delegation (2.5 pages)

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 21:21:58 -0000

#107: Merge RFC3633 Section 12: Requesting router initiated prefix delegation
(2.5 pages)

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => complete

Comment:

 Merged the section 12 of RFC3633 to the section 11 of RFC3315.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]         |      Status:  closed
     Type:  task                     |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |  after merge
Component:  XML 3315                 |  Resolution:  complete
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/107#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>