Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] FW: Bis meeting

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 13:07:16 +0000

Hi … where is everyone?
- Bernie

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 7:37 AM
To: Bernie Volz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Bis meeting

I'm stuck at the university. I may not be able to make it in time for the bis meeting.

The due date field is working as expected.

I volunteer to do the co-editorship together with another editor.

Sadly, I didn't fix any tickets, except closing the one for deprecating ia-ta.

Tomek

---

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 14:24:01 +0100

> Hi … where is everyone?
I'm on jisti, but it feels lonely there.

I'm in the process of joining webex, but apparently webex decided that
it's a great time to push chrome extension and some mandatory
installable crap on my laptop. Install is in progress.

Tomek

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:11:12 -0500

> installable crap on my laptop. Install is in progress.

Yeah, the jitsi came up and showed me a picture of me, and nothing else.   It looks like you guys are making progress--I'm seeing new issue tracker stuff coming out at a rapid pace! :)

---

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 14:34:52 +0000

The Jitsi didn¹t seem to work completely so we switched to WebEx.

We are planning to do a monthly meeting (FIRST Wednesday of the month),
but it may be an hour later than what we have done.

Andrew hasn¹t joined the meetings recently, so I need to check with him
whether 6 AM Pacific would work better for him; if it does, we¹ll move to
9 ET instead of 8 AM ET.

- Bernie

On 12/10/14, 9:11 AM, "Ted Lemon" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Yeah, the jitsi came up and showed me a picture of me, and nothing else.
> It looks like you guys are making progress--I'm seeing new issue tracker
>stuff coming out at a rapid pace! :)
>