Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #94 (XML 3315): Terminology: IAID is not globally unique, it is unique per IA type.

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 11:33:05 -0000

#94: Terminology: IAID is not globally unique, it is unique per IA type.

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Updated IAID description as in the ticket.

-- 
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:                    |       Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]        |      Status:  closed
     Type:  task              |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
 Priority:  P3 major          |  Resolution:  fixed
Component:  XML 3315          |
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/94#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>