Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #137 (XML 3315): Move/rework sections 1.2/1.3?

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 15:51:49 -0000

#137: Move/rework sections 1.2/1.3?

 Decide what to do with 1.2 and 1.3. Maybe update “Client-server Exchanges
 Involving Two Messages” with stateless configuration / rapid-commit?
 Probably would be better to move it to somewhere later (section 5,
 probably). Or at least skip the details.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  task            |     Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |  Milestone:  E Editor issues
Component:  XML 3315        |   Keywords:
 Due Date:                  |
----------------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/137>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 15:53:11 -0000

Description changed by [email-masked]:

> probably). Or at least skip the details.

New description:

 Section 5 and following should mention 4 message exchanges (and briefly
 explain rapid-commit as optimization)?

--

-- 
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  E Editor issues
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/137#comment:1>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 15:53:27 -0000

#137: Move/rework sections 1.2/1.3 (& 5)?

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/137#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>