Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #129 (XML 3315): Due date test ticket

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 09:59:12 -0000

#129: Due date test ticket

 Please ignore.

-- 
----------------------------------------+-----------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  task                        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |  Milestone:
Component:  XML 3315                    |   Keywords:
----------------------------------------+-----------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/129>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 12:11:35 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * due_date:   => 24/12/2014

-- 
----------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |   Milestone:
Component:  XML 3315                    |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                              |    Due Date:  24/12/2014
----------------------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/129#comment:1>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>