Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #124 (XML 3315): Drop IA_TA

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 16:56:17 -0000

#124: Drop IA_TA

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 The idea was discussed in Honolulu. The general consensus in the room was
 to keep IA_TA, with only a couple people interested in deprecation.

 See http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/minutes/minutes-91-dhc.

 Ok, so we'll keep TAs. Closing ticket.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                  |
----------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/124#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>